Saturday 13 June 2009

June!

So, here we are in June! What's new? Well. Still no job, but maybe something will turn up soon. iPod Touch is still brilliant! There are sooooooo many apps! It's cool. I think you should all get one!

I got my hair trimmed the other day. I think I've abandoned the idea of growing my hair long becaus I think "it's not really me", however I'm still keeping it quite long and want a longer fringe than I currently have (I think)

I've been exercising more. If you would like to do more exercise and don't have any gym equipment, I recommend you look on YouTube for some cardio work-outs (that's what I do) I do a 10 minute Jump-cardio work out and it really does make you knackered! lol But that means it's working, right? I'm also trying to snack LESS.

I've managed to ruin my arrow keys on the laptop! LOL. If you ever find the keys are stiff and you think "Oh, I'll just take the keys off and put them back on, maybe that will help" like I did, DON'T. It's too risky. You have to be really careful, it's OK if only the top of the key comes off, but the whole mechanism came off, in this instance, and then it wouldn't go back together or attach back to the keyboard and I lost the little rubber spring. And then I tried to make a new key out of an unused keys mechanism. The end result is a drawer full of key bits, no UP key, no DOWN key, a Pause Break key with no spring, No scroll lock key, and there were 2 fake plain black "keys" and now one of them's gone too. DISASTER. God help me trying advertise this thing on eBay.

I want a netbook ASAP and I shall leave the keys alone!!! I also want a new phone. I have an LG Cookie. I haven't broken it (surprisingly) but I find it very awkward to text message on, because it's all touch screen and I think I want something like the Sony Ericsson W910. Only 99 quid on pay as you go T-Mobile, it has a big screen, customizable themes and WIFI!

Anyway, that's enough now LOL

1 comment:

  1. June.. sounds like an entertaining month for you! :)
    Taking the keys off your keyboard, is NOT a good idea. I thought my mouse button on my Macbook was broke the other day. It wouldn't click properly. :(... Turns out, I think, that there was just a bit of something stuck under it. It's all fine now (after a few seconds of frantic clicking!).
    But a Netbook (Y)... although a Macbook would be better :).
    I have a Samsung Tocco.. yes, it does take some used to texting because of the toucyness :):).. I love Sony Ericsson :D

    ReplyDelete