Tuesday 5 May 2009

McDonald's Mayhem!

Well, I've just been to McDonald's. I got up to take rubbish to the bin to come back and find a kid from the table next to us was now sitting in my seat, opposite Shane. Rather than cause a fuss, I just sat on the stool at the side of the table. Then, when he left a minute or two later, I was only back in my seat for five minutes and I felt this sharp pain in my back as the kid threw a strop and lobbed a Happy Meal toy at his little sister which then rebounded off her head, leaving her in tears and then whacked me in the back!! OW. Luckily I was there to act as a shield for Shane otherwise it would have either hit him in the face or landed in the McFlurry which he was eating. I got an apology from one of the adults and I tried to see the funny side, and also the mother of the child said she wasn't coming back to McDonald's again which is probably for the best!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Oh my, i've never laughed so much. Sounds quite unfortunate. But I bet I would have gone.. URM... MOVE!!! Haahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' Vol.2 subtitled 'The McDonalds Incident'.
    Think you did well not to lose your cool, and well done for protecting the McFlurry....and Shane!

    ReplyDelete