Friday 15 May 2009

Music in Dreams

The other night I had this dream. I was in Longton, and I saw a woman who looked like Enya, singing outside of Carphone Warehouse. She was singing a song that my mind had somehow spontaneously created and it sounded good! It does make you think about how smart the human brain must be to do things like that. I have also dreamt complete tracks before that I've heard on the radio etc. in my dreams. I'm sure you all do it. Next time you hear music you've never heard before in a dream you should think about how your mind has created that piece and how in real life, the amount of thought goes into making a song and how long it takes. It's even weirder when the lyrics and tone of the melody actually seem to make sense. And it's all created in a second. O.o I'm rather spooked. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment